Akatsuki HQ
Welcome. Enter as you please... but watch your back. Hidan doesn't care much for intruders...
Akatsuki HQ
Welcome. Enter as you please... but watch your back. Hidan doesn't care much for intruders...
Akatsuki HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki HQ

This is the new home fo the Akatsuki HQ club from the fallen virtual petsite, Nutrinopets. The forums are open to everyone. For all of you past members or new in search of a home, I now present to you your red clouds. Wear them with pride.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzball

Fuzzball

The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME] Empty
PostSubject: The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME]   The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Plot
The Eon Forest is a national reserve for Eevees and their evolutions. The forest always had an unusually decent amount of shinies that romaed peacefully with the regular Eons. But one day there was a terrible storm. The storm soon blew over, but the dark clouds remained. The shinies suddenly changed. They had become possessed by demon Haunters and were on a never-ending rampage throughout the forest. The regular Eons were faced with a huge challenge: save the shinies or die trying.

Yes, lame plot....but I was rushed. XD Work with me here, maybe we can make it interesting.

Rules
-PG-13 please
-Talk with a user over PM before killing off a character
-Do not godmod
-Feel free to have as many characters as you can keep up with
-Please keep the sides even
-Follow any other rules this forum has

Form
Name:
Shiny: Y/N
Level: (5-50)
Personality:
Attacks: (up to 4)

Characters
None
Back to top Go down
Sapphire Skillz

Sapphire Skillz

PostSubject: Re: The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME]   The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:06 pm

One question: So the normals are the main guys and the shinies are captives?
Anyways, imma join! Tried to make my pokemon as realistic as possible except my Yuu the Jolteon, I gave him thunderbolt when he can't learn it yet at lvl 10, I hope you don't mind =3.

Name: Rui
Breed: Glaceon
Shiny: Nu.
Level: 15
Personality: Friends with Yuu. He is calm and thinks carefully before he speaks. Is quite quiet and reserved and only talks when he needs to except with Yuu who's been with him since they were Evee's (lol).
Attacks: Ice Beam/Rain Dance/Protect/Ice Fang

Name: Yuu
Breed: Jolteon
Shiny: Nu.
Level: 10
Personality: Friends with Rui. He is very stubborn and snobbish, thinking he's the best pokemon in the forest. As a young Evee, he wanted to became a Umbreon but stumbled upon a thunderstone when he was younger.
Attacks: Thunderbolt/Quick Attack/Sand Attack/Tail Whip
Back to top Go down
Fuzzball

Fuzzball

PostSubject: Re: The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME]   The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 pm

The normals are good guys so to speak, and the shinies are possessed demons, aka the bad guys. The goal iof the normals is to either fidn a way to exorcise the shinies or kill them, depending on your character's personality. The goal of the shinies is to kill anything and everything, even each other. And it's fine that Yuu knows Thunderbolt.

Name: Kin
Breed: Jolteon
Shiny: Y
Level: 23
Personality: Before she became possessed, Kind was very well respected among her peers and a much loved sister to Tsuchi. As a possessed demon, she cares for nothing and now strikes intense fear into her beloved sister.
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Double Kick, Sand Attack, Thunder Wave

Name: Tsuchi
Breed: Leafeon
Shiny: N
Level: 19
Personality: Tsuchi is typically a quiet an well-rounded character. She looks up to her older sister, but ever since she became possessed, Tsuchi has become a terrified individual
Attacks: Razor Leaf, Sand Attack, Iron Tail, Protect
Back to top Go down
LexusMorrow

LexusMorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME]   The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 am

How exactly would they exorcize the shinies anyways?

Name: Alin
Breed: Umbreon
Shiny:No.
Level: 36
Personality: She usually keeps to herself in the deeper reaches of the Forest, essentially becoming a loaner. She's quiet when she want's to be, but can and will carry on a conversation if she felt like it. She is rumored to be one of the wisest Pokemon in the forest when that is, in fact, incorrect.
Attacks:Bite(although she can't learn that by leveling up...orz), Quick Attack, Persuit, Faint Attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME]   The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Eon Forest War [RP][LAME]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki HQ :: General Chat :: General-
Jump to: